Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Future's Uncertain & The End is Always Near


The Sox are not going gentle into that good night. And really, what more can I ask for?

I have resigned myself to the fact that they aren't making the post season about a million times over the last few weeks only to have something happen that proves they still have a chance. A tiny, marginal chance. But a chance. I've made my peace with this season, anything that happens now is gravy.

Dice-K is on the mound tonight, hopefully he can stay steady and the bats continue to come alive. The pitching match ups have definitely favored the Sox. All we can hope for is for the Yankees decision to stay healthy instead of actively going after the division crown will come back to bite them in the ass.

And now for added mojo, the preview to ESPN's 30 for 30 movie "Four Days in October". Chills.


No comments:

Post a Comment