Friday, November 26, 2010

Genetically Programmed For The Wheel of Misfortune


Photo by: AP Photos. Used without permission.

Wow. Glad I didn't watch that game. After two days of turkey and stuffing (dressing, whatever), it would have only given me heartburn and indigestion. A 6-0 beating at the hands of the Division leading rivals the Bolts are trying to catch? Ugh.

I didn't see the game, so I can't really comment on the play. Judging by the score, I can tell that it was obviously bad. It is one thing I worry about. Every so often, they have these games where the system just doesn't work. And the way the 1-3-1 works, if it's not being used effectively it's a disaster.

The Capitals are a team the Lightning have to beat. In order to win the division, in order to compete in their conference. The Caps are a good test as well. They have been so good during the regular season the past few years, if the Bolts can compete with them then I will start to realize that these wins and the record are actually for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment