Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Really, baseball gods? REALLY?


Photo by Me

I had gotten really good about updating my blog, but then the long weekend came along. I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July with family and friends. And now on to the main entry.

I'm reaching a point with all of the Red Sox injuries where it's just ridiculous. I am watching the Sox/Rays game and Kevin Youkilis left the game by apparently hurting his ankle while stepping in to the batters box. REALLY? Enough is enough. I honestly don't remember another team having this much of a problem with injuries, particularly to starters. Taking a look around, it's tough to find someone who hasn't been out at one time or another for some kind of ailment.

That's really all there is to say about it tonight. I'll write about my experience at the Rays/Sox game last night tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment