Sunday, January 9, 2011

Until Pitchers & Catchers Report


Since the reporting date is still a ways off and the Lightning seriously disappointed me by losing badly to my most hated team in the league, I thought about going through my baseball movies. I like to watch several of them every year around this time. Even though the weather is nice here in Florida, spring doesn't officially begin until baseball arrives. The movies help to stay the craving if only for a little while.

First movie up? The Sandlot. Love this one. I saw this one in the theater when I was a kid and it's always held a special place in my heart. The adventures you had as a kid, when playing games and catch were the most important things in the world. Always a favorite, even though it took me a while to finally pick it up on DVD.

Short update. I'm tired and I am ignoring the Lightning so they can think about what they have done. To quote the Sandlot, "You're killing me, Smalls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment